Professional Program in Digital Marketing
Duration: 110 Hrs
Online Course | Certificate of Completion
Overall Ratings by our Students
Small Batch Size
Job Oriented Programs
Our complete digital marketing course is all set to make you a full-stack digital marketer. With the growing digital industry, Digital Marketing is becoming the need of the hour.
You will learn about every segment of digital marketing with the practical implementation of every module. You will also come across various case studies about how brands have used digital marketing to grow exponentially.
- Traditional Vs. Digital Marketing
- Difference Type of Markets
- .Segmenting Targeting Positioning
- Branding and Strategy
- Integrating Marketing Communication
- Managing Marketing Channel
- Domain Selection
- Planning your own Website
- Building a Site Architecture
- Understanding User experience
- Creating your own Website
- Setting Tracking Codes for your Website
- Who is a Blogger?
- What does it take to be a Good Blogger?
- How to Write a Blog?
- How does Google Analytics work?
- Setting-up a Google Analytics Account
- Placing the tracking code on your site
- Creating properties and views for Accurate Tracking
- Setting-up Conversion Tracking Goals & Events
- Reading Google Analytics data
- Taking business decisions basis Google Analytics data
- What is SEO?
- How does SEO work?
- Keyword Research & Analysis
- On-Page Optimization Techniques
- Off-page Optimization Techniques
- Using Search Console for effective
- SEO Adding keywords on your sites
- Why use Google Ads?
- Setting up Google Ads Account
- Choosing the Right Campaign Objectives Maintaining
- High Quality Score
- Targeting Opportunities on Google Display Network
- Ad formats on Google Display Network
- Setting up of Your ads on YouTube
- Understanding different terminology of SMM
- How to make effective Posts using Canva / Crello
- Boosting ads on Facebook
- Facebook ads manager
- Instagram Ads
- LinkedIn Ads
- Twitter Ads
- YouTube Ads
- Analyzing your insights
- Write a good subject line
- Personalize your emails
- Types of Emails
- Collection of Leads
- Understanding primary and secondary market
- Understanding the importance of feedbacks
- Different types of feedbacks
- Creating feedbacks
- Set up an Online Store
- Promote your store on other E-commerce channels
- Manage and report online sales and inventory
Here you will learn to build a Professional Resume Building and Interview Preparation
Here you will be doing Final Project
Get yourself enrolled now!
*Additional GST @ 18%
Still have queries?
Our learning-based model opens up multiple avenues and opportunities for students.
Connect with our experts who will answer all your queries and get your enrolled in this program