Professional Program in FinTech and Business Analytics
Duration: 288 Hrs
Online Course | Certificate of Completion
Overall Ratings by our Students
Small Batch Size
Job Oriented Programs
A career in analytics, accounting, banking, financial services or related sectors of the economy requires a high level of understanding of both the theory and practice of analysis, accounting, banking and finance. This course is designed to give you a broad-based understanding of the core and advanced subject areas
Students enroll in the Professional Program in FinTech and Business Analytics to build a strong foundation of advanced accounting, data analysis, finance, investment analysis, and real-world portfolio management skills.
Kick-start you’re Career with Professional Program in FinTech and Business Analytics from DVOC Institute.
Term 1: Foundation
Microsoft Word, Microsoft Excel, Microsoft PowerPoint
- Calculating Data with Advanced Formulas.
- Financial, Logical, Text, Lookup & References, and Statistical Functions.
- Presenting and Forecasting Data Using Charts.
- Analyzing Data using Pivot Tables and Pivot Charts.
- Analyzing Data using What-if Analysis and Power Pivot
- Automating Business Operations using VBA
- Introduction to Tally Prime
- Maintaining Chart of Accounts
- Recording Day to Day Transactions
- Banking and Data Security
- Generating Financial Statements MIS Reports
- Business Case Studies – 01
Term 2: Professional
- Accounting Concepts and Conventions.
- Types of Companies and Differences in their Accounting Processes.
- How to study a company’s financial statement?
- What is Payroll?
- How to record employees and their salary heads and subheads in Tally?
- How to mark attendance of employees in Tally?
- Storage and Classification of Inventory
- Accounts Receivable and Payable Management
- Purchase & Sales Order Management
- Tracking Additional Cost of Purchases
- Cost/Profit Centre Management
- Budget and Scenarios
- Generating and Printing Reports
- Business Case Studies – 02
- Basic Chart Developments
- Advanced Charts
- Working with its Dashboards Data Visualization and Real-Time Analytics
Term 3: Advanced
- Goods and Service Tax
- Tax Deducted at Source
- Management of Business Data
- Moving to the next Financial year
- Business Case Studies – 03
- Places where an Individual can invest their money
- Features, Advantages, Disadvantages, and ways to Invest.
- What is Portfolio Management? How to make the correct Portfolio?
- How to Assess and Manage Risk?
- Basics of Stock Market
- Candle Stick Analysis
- Chart Pattern and Price Action
- Technical and Fundamental Analysis – Basics
You will be working on real world project
Get yourself enrolled now!
*Additional GST @ 18%
Still have queries?
Connect with our experts who will answer all your queries and get your enrolled in this program